Thursday, March 1, 2012

March 1st =)

A day filled with a lot of good and bad news...very eventful to say the least. Well for starters, today is Thursday, so we all know that means I had a busy day. I was able to get my homework completed in a timely manner today...still was a product of procrastination, but it was only 1 question instead of the usual 4 or 5. In addition, today I was accepted to attend the CRA-W Graduate Cohort Workshop in Bellevue, Washington in April! I've never been to Washington before and Bellevue is approx. 20 minutes from Seattle so I definitely have to visit (especially after watching Grey's anatomy faithfully on Netflix lol).

My sister sent me a $100 gift card to Best Buy in the mail today!!! Brittany is the best everrrrrrr :) I have been instructed to buy Zumba Rush and Just Dance 3 for my Xbox Kinect, and I will do just that....when I return from the windy city!!!!! Yep yep, headed there in t-6 hours...and I still need to pack. I just looked at the forecast though and it looks no bueno:/ It was 75 degrees today in Atlanta. Now I'm going to Chicago and it's supposed to snow!?!? I'm going to be sick; I can see it already.



Now for the bad news...I found out that my grandma was admitted to the hospital because she has pneumonia and her kidneys are failing :( I wish I were home with the fam right about now; I'm praying for a speedy recovery.

Goodnight all.

With love,

Vonda B.

1 comment: