Monday, May 21, 2012

BLOSSOM

So now for some updates!!! I'm just realizing that I forgot formally introduce you all to my new puppy Blossom Reese Brown!!! My LS Shannon and I have joint ownership of her :) She is a sooo cute. She is a pit bull-bull dog mix. Below is her at 2 and a half months old.


Now she is 4 months old....


And here is her making a new friend Sasha at Piedmont Park...



I say all of this to reiterate how much I LOVE my dog. However, she did the most trifling thing today when I came home to walk her on my lunch break.


I do not understand how I can love her so much, and then she turn around and do this to me. I take her to the park, I introduce her to more doggie friends, I have her enrolled in doggie classes, and this is how she repays me!?!?! My entire apartment smelt like poo! I couldn't stop gagging and my lunch almost came up. AND I had an appointment in less than an hour so I had to clean this entire mess up with haste. God is a funny being though. I asked him to take my mind off of my previous post, and then I went home to this. He definitely cleared my mind and directed my focus in a new direction, and I thank you for that!

Anyways, I need to get this homework submitted by 5pm so ttyl.

With Love,

Vonda B.




2 comments:

  1. I hope you got that homework turned in!! That dog is smelly, I can smell her from here! :P

    ReplyDelete