Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Loving Life :)

So many thing seem to falling in place in my life, and I know that I have no one other than the Lord himself to thank :) I see the light at the end of the tunnel with my research and graduation....don't get me wrong, it's still a long tunnel, lol, but I know what I need to do to reach the end goal. I have a number of conference publications under my belt, now it's time to tackle a few journal publications...which are a little more difficult to attain, but I'm ready to put forth the work!!! Plus, I can do all things through Christ ;-)

Summer is near, which also means my birthday is almost here! I guess after 25 it's no need to broadcast the actual age unless it's monumental...like 50 or 100 -__- I guess I'm officially old man, but I prefer seasoned ;-) I envision myself laying by a beach for my birthday....well who am I kidding...probably a pool, lol, but I've been hitting the gym hard here lately so I will be swimsuit ready. I ran in the R.O.C. 5K Race this past weekend, and it was sooooo much fun! Lots of water slides, tarzan swings, climbing walls, and jumping balls. AND we completed the race in style in our tutus! Next week is the GT pi mile, which is a more competitive 5K race -- my time has definitely gotten better, so I'm ready for it!



Well it's Robotics Week here at Tech, so it's time to demo my robot to the future engineers :) Until next time...TOODLES!

Vonda B.

1 comment: