Tuesday, February 7, 2012

African Bush Mango

(And yes I did make it back two days in a row to post *pats self on back*)

Ok, so I'm trying this new dietary supplement African Bush Mango (as seen below). Today is my fourth day using this product, and I am already seeing great results. My appetite is suppressed and my energy is increased throughout the day. This may be a mental thing, but I feel like I'm seeing subtle changes in my figure. Now, I'm also going to the gym regularly so this does play a key role as well. I'm usually turned away from "dietary supplements," however, this one in particular caught my eye for 3 reasons.

1. Fact: Over 60% of Americans are overweight or obese. In order to sell this product to us Americans, of course they will advertise it as an "appetite suppressant" or a great "weight-loss supplement."

2. When West African tribes first began drinking this, it was in efforts to get the nutrients their body needed, boost their metabolism, and increase their stamina.

3. I can count on my 2 hands the number of ingredients in this juice blend AND I can pronounce them all :) Very very natural.

Anywho, that's just my 2 cents, but I'll keep you all posted with my journey.


With love,

Vonda B.

2 comments:

  1. what does this stuff taste like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. tastes like a natural fruit juice :) Not nasty, but not koolaid either...I like it :)

    ReplyDelete